A Facial Mask That Works Miracles
Aztec Healing Clay Works Wonders! Stop Being Embarrassed By Acne And Pimples
Jump To The Most Popular Topics First:
How Does Aztec Healing Clay Work?
Its All About The Electron Charge: the negative and the positive. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay carries a negative electron charge in its molecular structure. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge.
The Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay poultice creates a strong negative charge on top of the skin. The negative poultice pulls the positive toxins up and out. The toxins causing pimples and blackheads are drawn into the Aztec clay bed.
Skin heals itself naturally, BUT it can take a long time because toxins Impede its healing ability. A pimply face is not pleasant to live with. Giving the skin some help is great!
Even if there is no sign of skin acne problems, Aztec healing clay is always welcomed because it gives the skin new vibrancy and life.
The healing clay is a skin health nutrient. It contains over 50 minerals and it is 100% natural. It is such a simple product to heal the skin. Its simple to use! And it works.
If you are a makeup user, your face skin has toxins in it whether you can see them or not. In fact some makeup is very dangerous. Studies have shown that beauty products contain all sorts of dangerous chemicals. The most dangerous ones being: parabens, phthalates, and synthetic preservatives. They are known to be found in human breast cancer tissue. They are also known for disrupting hormone functions and reproduction. The best thing to combat these toxins is to use Aztec Bentonite Healing Clay once a week.
Protect your skin health! It is with you for life!
What Aztec Healing Clay Looks Like
Mixing Aztec Indian Healing Clay With Vinegar
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Version 2
Check Price On Amazon
How To Use Aztec Healing Clay
Watch how to apply it, what to expect your face to look like after application, and the end result.
Facial Healing Clay Pros And Cons
- Makes the skin smoother, clearer, and more even overall.
- Manages and treats acne and pimples, blackheads, acne scars and blemish spots.
- Works great even after skin problems are cleared up if used only once a week.
- World’s most powerful facial.
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay.
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products.
- Contains over 50 beneficial minerals such as magnesium, iron and potassium.
- Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying.
- Does make for dry skin. While clearing away excess oil with clay is usually a good thing, if you clear away too much of it your skin will start to dry out.
- Can cause face tightness and dry it out after application. Therefore it is good to put some organic lotion on it to moisturize it. See our recommended choices for moisturizers that do not clog the pores.
- Will cause slight redness of the skin for about 30 minutes after use, but this is normal and it will disappear.
- Failure to follow the instructions can cause the skin to dry out. When you first start using it, unless your skin is quite dry, you can use it every day for 5-7 days or until your problem areas clear up considerably. But to make sure your face does not dry out too much, I recommend following the following schedule. On day 1, apply a full face mask. On day two just spot treat the problem areas. On day 3 you can go back to a full mask again, but day 4 should only be applied to the problem areas. Once the problem areas are cleared up, start using it only once a week. If you use it more than once a week, your skin may dry out and become irritated.
Where Can I Buy Aztec Indian Healing Clay?
Table of Topics
- Benefits of Indian Healing Clay
- How The Product Works
- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Pros & Cons
- Product Rating And Customer Reviews
- What Questions People Are Asking About This Product
- Directions For Use
- Three Stages For A Mud Mask
- Aztec Clay Mask Recipes For The Hair
- Shop Aztec Facial Mask Clay
Many people, especially women, like to do facials to soften skin or to treat any facial skin condition like acne. The Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay does that and a lot more. You might be asking just what does Aztec Healing Clay do for the skin. Well, this Aztec secret clay has been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when it’s used as a facial mask. Cleopatra used clay from the Nile River for her facial mask as part of her beauty ritual.
So, if she did it way back then, can it do the same for us today? The answer is an overwhelming yes. The use of this facial clay when used with apple cider vinegar provides a very powerful facial beauty treatment.
Some of the uses of this healing clay has been for pimples, removing black heads and skin tightening. Today it is great in the treatment of acne and other facial skin conditions.
Besides facials, it can be used for body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee pads, and insect bites.
The clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley in California, where it is dried for up to six months in temperatures that reach up to 134 degrees. This clay is a good body wrap, foot soak, makes a great knee pack and helps with insect bites. It is also a good beauty, skin refresher and detoxing.
Note: After use a slight redness may appear on the skin. This is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
Benefits of Aztec Indian Healing Clay
- Removes harmful toxins, oil, and dirt out of the body through the skin
- Deep pore cleansing
- Stimulates and improves blood circulation
- High content of minerals and nutrients
- Mask acts as a moisturizer and softens the skin
- Mud mask can be used to manage and treat acne and pimples, blackheads, acne scars and blemish spots
- Can be used for treatments including cellulite, eczema and wrinkles.
- For the hair, this mud mask hydrates, softens, de-frizzes, moisturizes, and does away with dryness, while enhancing curl clumping and shine.
How The Product Works
The unique structure of the molecules in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay carry a negative electron charge. This comes from the valance electron count from the specific minerals found in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.
When a spectographic analysis is done on Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, almost every mineral found on Earth is present. Aztec Secret is volcanic Ash from when the Earth was formed It is the foam residue left as the planet cooled The foam residue formed a pure clay vein layered between white sand, near one of the lowest parts of planet Earth.
When a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin it forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge – Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over 50 minerals.
It is a very powerful facial that provides deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay. The clay does not contain any additives, fragrances, or animal products. As a facial mask it beautifies and refreshes the skin. Helps with skin ailments such as black heads, pimples, acne and detoxing.
- BRAND: Aztec Secret
- NAME: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- DESCRIPTION: The OXO Good Grips Fat Separator separates the fat from the juices to make a leaner gravy, and has the following features: Weighs 1 lb., Dimensions 7 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches, 100% natural calcium bentonite (green) clay and does not contain additives, fragrances, or animal products, Model Number Azteclay1LB.
- CATEGORY: “Beauty & Personal Care”, “Skin Care”, “Face”, “Treatments & Masks”, “Masks”
- PRODUCT #:B081FK6L1G
- REVIEW RATING: 4.6 stars, based on 4,879 reviews
- Manufacture: Aztec Secret
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches
- Ingredients: 100% natural calcium bentonite (green) clay and does not contain additives, fragrances, or animal products
Product Rating & Customer Reviews
Rating: [usr 4.6]
You can read all of the customer reviews by clicking on the following link: Customer Reviews!
What Questions People are Asking About This Product?
Below are some of the questions people are asking about this healing clay.
Question: How do I use this clay?
Answer: Measure out about a tablespoon of clay, then add about a little more than a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (ACV) to the clay. If it is too thick, just keep adding ACV until it gets to the consistency you like.
Question: You can use this in your hair?
Answer: I have super fine, thin, strait hair and have used it on my hair, I use cling wrap around it to keep it from drying. Great results!
Question: Is this clay cruelty free?
Answer: It contains no additives, no fragrances, no animal testing, no lead, and no animal products.
Question: Does this clay help those with acne problems?
Answer: Yes. The clay works deep into pores and helps dry out your skin, which often helps with acne.
Question: How often should I use the clay?
Answer: Depends on how sensitive your skin is! I have pretty oily skin and I use it 1-2 times a week. Definitely wouldn’t use it every day.
Question: Do you apply moisturizer after using the mask?
Answer: Yes. The mask makes my face a little bit dry afterwards. I think one should apply moisturizer after every mask.
You can read all of the 118 questions customers made regarding this product by clicking on the questions link.
Directions For Use
- Mix Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water. Usually 1 to 2 tablespoons of powder with 2 tablespoons of ACV.
- It’s best to use a glass, pottery or wooden bowl.
- Stir the mixture until is a smooth paste-add more clay or liquid as needed.
- Apply a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry.
- Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes of delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation, deep pore cleansing!
- Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay.
- This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30 minutes. Helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.
Three Stages of A Mud Mask
The mud mask works in three stages:
- Stage 1: Damp stage – The skin absorbs the beneficial minerals from the mask.
- Stage 2: Start of the dry stage – It acts on the capillaries which enhances blood flow as the mask cools and contracts. At this phase, the mask starts to dry turning light in color and it is slightly sticky.
- Stage 3: Dry Stage – At this phase the mud is drying, cracking etc. It draws out moisture from the surface of your skin which result to dehydration, irritation and itchiness.
If you should have dry skin or have skin sensitivities, then rinse off the mask at stage two. All others, you can rinse of during stage three. Please note that when you rinse off the mask your face may be red like you are blushing. This is normal. This redness should disappear within 20 to 30 minutes.
If you don’t mind the smell of vinegar, use Bragg Organic-Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar. Otherwise, use water.
Aztec Clay Mask Recipes For The Hair
Below are two recipes for the hair. Choose the one that is best for you.
Aztec Clay Hair Mask Recipe #1
- Aztec Clay
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
Note: The amount of each ingredient will vary with the volume of your hair.
- Wash your hair with your favorite conditioner.
- While the conditioner is on prepare your mask using the standard procedure. Mix the clay and vinegar to a smooth consistency. Ensure that it is an enough amount for your hair length.
- Rinse the conditioner out and gently towel blot.
- Apply the clay to your hair in small sections until your hair is fully covered.
- Let the clay mask sit in your hair till it gets hard. You are likely to feel your scalp tightening.
- When you are sure that the clay is dry rinse it until all the clay is out of the hair.
- Towel blot, condition and style as usual.
Aztec Clay Hair Mask Recipe #2
- Basic Ingredients (Calcium bentonite clay, water and ACV)
- Oils (Castor, sweet almond and coconuts oils)
- Wash your hair
- In non-metal bowl, add the clay and the oils then mix all the ingredients.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and mix further and let it stand for 3-5 minutes
- Add water and stir to a fine mixture
- Take a handful of the mixture and apply it from the root to the end of hair. Make sure all hair is covered with the mask
- Cover your masked hair with a plastic bag and let it stay for while-at least 15 minutes
- Wash off the mask with warm water/or shampoo (might require at least a couple of rinses to get rid of the oils)
- Condition and style
Shop Aztec Facial Mask Clay
Shop the Aztec Facial Mask Clay. Click the image below to place your order now and be glad you did.
Check Current Price On Amazon
Check Current Price On Amazon
Check Current Price On Amazon
Did not find what you were looking for? Enter a search term in the Amazon Box below to search on Amazon for other products.
Go back to the Pros Cons Shopping home page.
7 thoughts on “Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay”
I like using this clay. It does help my blackheads and oily hair.
I agree that this healing clay work wonders on acne and other types of skin issues. This stuff works very well. Thanks for the post.
It works sooooo well for my blackhead and little pimples that are just staring to pop up creating a little bump also reallyyyy makes skin smooth definitelyyyyyy recommend
Can I ingest this clay for detox ?
No. Unless the label clearly states you can take it for internal use. Then you can take it internally. This brand does not state you can take it internally.
Below is a link to my page on internal and external healing clays.
Here is a URL to my page on healing clays that you can take internally.
Here is my URL to my page on internal/external healing clays.