Remove Pet Odors Easily With Angry Orange
1) Need Something Quick To Remove Odors?
2) Using Angry Orange On Hardwood Floors
3) How To Use Angry Orange
4) Common Uses of Angry Orange
5) Customer Questions About Angry Orange
IntroductionHow To Use Angry Orange Odor EliminatorWhere Can I Buy Angry Orange?Common Uses of This ProductVideo-Uses of Angry OrangeHow To Use Angry Orange On Hardwood Floors?Product DescriptionProduct RatingQuestions People Are AskingPros & ConsQuestions About Angry Orange EliminatorConclusionShop Angry Orange Products
Quick Info On Angry Orange Order Eliminator
- Is Angry Orange safe to use on wood floors? Yes.
- Is Angry Orange sold in stores? Yes, Walmart, Target, TruValue and Amazon.
- How long does Angry Orange last? 5 days.
- Does Angry Orange get rid of urine smell? Yes, it does.
Need Something Quick to Get Rid of Pet Urine Odors?
My friend had a carpet that her dog kept using for urinating, because as you know, dogs use urine to mark their territory. She tried using a carpet cleaner without any success.
In desperation, she called me for other ideas to her problem. I suggested that she try “Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator“. She tried one application without any success. I told her to apply the application four times. That did it! It worked!
Now, the odor is gone, and the dog no longer uses the carpet for urine elimination. She also saved the carpet from going into the garbage dump.
So, if you have a similar problem, I highly recommend you read the following information.
Most pet owners probably have experienced this problem when they get home their pet had an accident and left some urine smells on the carpets, rugs, furniture, and floors. You have tried all types of pet odor eliminators, home remedies, and they all have failed to remove the odors. How about giving Angry Orange Odor Eliminator a try and see if you will have different results. This product will surprise you on how it removes and kill odors not only inside the home but also outside.
Can be used on surfaces where pet waste odors are a problem.
This odor eliminator is safe to use on grass and shrubs as its non-toxic. It won’t hurt the environment and safe on plants. This is a highly concentrated liquid that makes one gallon of odor eliminator from one 8-ounce bottle. It removes pet odor anywhere where pet waste is an issue.
It leaves behind a wonderful orange citrus smell that is just great. What is nice about this company is if you are not completely satisfied with the product, they have a 100% money back guarantee.
How To Use Angry Orange Odor Eliminator
How to use Angry Orange is very simple. Stains on rugs should be blotted and absorbed by a paper towel as much as possible before spraying the solution. Follow the steps below:
- Remove pets from the area to be sprayed.
- If you have the concentrate, you will need to add 2 tablespoons of Angry Orange into an empty 32 ounce spray bottle.
- Fill it with water and replace cap and shake before using to mix the ingredients.
- Spray on the odor stain on the floor, rug or where the odor stain is coming from. Let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes. If spraying on concrete, let the spray soak for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Do not spray directly on animals.
- Be sure to apply the application on every urine stain. Failure to do so will result in the pet remarking the area with their urine.
- Do not spray near their food, water, and toys.
- After the application, kept pets away from the area until it is dry.
This is a very powerful concentrate that removes odors. After the application is applied, it leaves a wonderful citrus scent. Tip: Test Angry Orange on a small area before a broader use.
If you own the premixed ready to use Angry Orange formula, just follow steps 4 through 8 above.
Where Can I Buy Angry Orange?
Not all hardware and pet stores carry this product. I have found this product at the following stores:
- Amazon (Online store)
The above stores are the only ones I could find that carry the Angry Orange products. I would suggest that you call your local Target and Walmart first to determine if they still carry the Angry Orange products before making a trip to the store. Otherwise, you can use Amazon.
Common Uses of This Product
Some common uses of this product are:
- Wood Floors
- Laminate Flooring
- Plants & Bushes
- Non-Leather Furniture
- Garbage Cans
Angry Orange is a cold press custom formula derived from the oil found in orange peels. It’s biodegradable and non-toxic. It meets FDA-GRAS standards.
Getting rid of pet odors is important so now you can have guests come over and enjoy your company without those bad pet smells being around.
Angry Orange Video
Below you can view a short video on Angry Orange uses.
How To Use Angry Orange On Hardwood Floors
You may have a puppy or cat that is not potty trained yet and is peeing on your beautiful hardwood floors. The angry orange is a concentrate that can be mixed with water to make up to one gallon of solution. You place the mixture into a spray bottle to be used when accidents happen by your dog or cat.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of concentrate into a 32 oz. spray bottle.
- Add water.
- Secure cap and spray affected area.
- Store away until next use.
- Shake bottle before spraying.
This product removes and eliminates the toughest pet odors on contact and leaves behind a wonderful smell. It can remove pet odors from urine from hard wood floors, concrete, sidewalks, driveways, basements, carpet, rugs, furniture and clothes. It even removes those odors from the yard where your pet does his business.
Product Rating: [usr 4.5]
This product was rated by over 54,560+ customers which gave this rating. You can read all of the reviews for this product by clicking the following link: Customer Reviews.
What Questions Customers Are Asking?
Below is a sample of some of the questions that customers are asking about this product.
Question: Can you place this on fabrics that have been urinated on prior to washing?
Answer: Yes, I have used it numerous times to pretreat cat urine items before putting them in the wash. I also add half a cup of the mixture to the wash every time and I don’t have to wash more than once.
Question: Is it safe to use on wood floors?
Answer: Be sure to rinse the area or wipe off well after using on wood floors. The product works great but will make the area lighter if you simply spray it on the floor and leave it.
Question: Will it leave a residue on my carpet that the dirt will stick to like some deodorizers?
Answer: No. I’ve used it liberally numerous times on a light beige carpet with no residue issues.
There are over 860+ frequently asked questions about this product and you can read these by clicking on the following link: Frequently Asked Questions.
You can read all the reviews and frequently asked questions about the product before purchasing.
- Guaranteed to get rid of tough pet odors.
- Concentrate makes 1 gallon of cleaning solution or 4 32 oz. bottles.
- It can be used on both the inside and outside to remove pet odors.
- It is non-toxic so it won’t harm the animals or the environment.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Meets all FDA-GRAS standards.
- Does not remove stains as this product is an odor remover.
Questions About Angry Orange Odor Eliminator
- Does Angry Orange get rid of urine smell? Answer: Yes, it does. Just follow the instructions on the label to help in removing those awful urine smells from carpets. It does not get rid of the stain. You will need a stain remover.
- Is Angry Orange sold in stores? Answer: Yes, it is. You can find it in Walmart, Target, TrueValue, Fred Meyer, and Amazon (online store). Call the store first to ensure that they still carry the product.
- How long does Angry Orange last? Answer: Because it uses oil derived from orange peels, the scent is natural and doesn’t have chemical undertones. Plus, the smell is long-lasting, typically lingering for up to 5 days.
- Is Angry Orange safe to use on wood floors? Answer: Yes. The product can be used on carpets, tiles, wood floors, garbage cans and car interiors etc.
- How do you use orange odor eliminator? Answer: The angry orange is a concentrate that can be mixed with water to make up to one gallon of solution. You place the mixture into a spray bottle to be used when accidents happen by your dog or cat. Some Angry Orange products come premixed without the need to add water to the concentrate.
If you have a cat or dog in your home, you may experience times when they have accidents. It is important to remove them as quickly as possible. Otherwise, pets may mark their territory by frequently urinating in the same area.
Once the odor is eliminated, pets will not remark their territory, unless you let them. The Angry Orange Odor Eliminator does remove odors from wood floors, rugs, mats, linenolum, couches and other furniture. Keep a bottle on hand in the event it is needed. An added bonus is the house smells like an orange.
Shop Angry Orange Odor Eliminator
You can shop for the Angry Orange odor eliminator by clicking on any image or the “check price on Amazon button for the product of interest. You will be taken to Amazon to place the order.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Go back to the Pros Cons Shopping home page.