A Great New Way To Core A Pineapple
Just the thought of eating fresh pineapple makes my mouth longing for some and especially when it’s cold. The only problem with fresh pineapple is the cutting off the outside skin which can be a chore to do. Now, you don’t have to buy canned pineapple anymore. You can buy fresh pineapple by using the stainless steel pineapple corer by ChefLand that cuts and slices the pineapple into rings. This kitchen utensil tool is just absolutely amazing.
It is made from 18/10 stainless steel medium size blade that enhances the peeling performance. You can de-core a whole pineapple without a mess and having tired hands. The blade is 100% rust proof, corrosion resistant, and read to be used. Since its stainless steel, it can be easily cleaned.
This tool peels, cores, and slices the entire pineapple shell in seconds. Eating fresh pineapple will never be the same when you use this corer cutter. It also has a razor sharp blade so you must be very careful when using it.
This product also makes for a great gift for a house warming, anniversary, birthday, Christmas, and any other occasion.
You can enjoy fresh pineapple all year round using this kitchen utensil.
Video on How To Use The Pineapple De-Corer
Below is a short video on how to use the pineapple corer slicer tool. Take a look!
Below are the specifications for this product.
Weight: 6.4 ounces
Model Number: 4882350
Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.4 x 9.5 inches
Slicing Blade Diameter: 3 ¼ inches
Material: 100% Rust Proof Stainless Steel
Handle: Plastic (may not be BPA-Free)
How To Use The Pineapple De-Corer Slicer
Below are the steps on how to use the pineapple de-corer slicer tool.
- Cut off the top of the pineapple about ½ inch below the top of the pineapple (See image section 1).
- Taking the corer tool, place it over the place of the center of the fruit where the core is located. This is in the middle of the fruit. (See image section 2.)
- Press down on the plastic handle so the tool cutting blade is in the fruit.
- Begin to turn the tool handle clockwise until you reach near the bottom of the pineapple.
- Now, begin to lift up on the handle to remove the fruit from the pineapple core body. You might have to wiggle the tool a little bit to start. (See image section 3).
- Slowly continue to pull up on the handle removing the tool from the pineapple core. Continue until the entire tool is out of the pineapple.
- To remove the fruit from the tool, just push the button near the top of the handle and then slide the fruit off the tool. (See image section 4)
To clean the tool you can hand clean it or place it in the dishwasher.
Health Benefits of Pineapple
Besides some vitamin and mineral benefits this fruit also has some health benefits as well. Below are just a few.
- Helps Treat Arthritis – Pineapple has the ability to help reduce inflammation between the joints and muscles which bromelain does.
- Boosts the Systems Immunity – Because of the rich vitamin C content it helps in reducing illnesses and boosting the immune system by stimulating activity of white blood cells and acts as an antioxidant that defends against the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Speeds Up the Healing of Wounds – Vitamin C also acts as a wound healer and defends your body against infections and illnesses.
- Good for Coughs and Colds – Because of its high concentration of vitamin C it helps fight off viruses that cause colds and coughs.
- Aids In Digestion – The bromelain in pineapple helps in the digestion of foods by breaking down the protein particles within it. Basically it helps neutralize fluids to prevent them becoming to acidic. It’s a great way to keep your digestive tract healthy.
- Lowers Risk of Cancer – Bromelain is an active anti-inflammatory agent that helps prevent the spread of cancerous cells across the body. Research states that an increased intake of bright yellow foods can help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Improves Gut Health – The gut is a primary indicator of one’s health. An efficient and healthy gut will display its effects on the face of a person and a weak digestion can lead to several gastrointestinal problems. Those that eat pineapples on a regular basis can steer clear of bloating and gastrointestinal problems as constipation and other issues like IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
The above a just a few of the health benefits of pineapple.
Product Rating & Customer Reviews
This product is rated 4.3 stars out of 5 by over 3,857 customers which is excellent. You can read all the reviews for this product by clicking on the following link: Customer Reviews!
- The benefits of vitamins and minerals.
- The tool is rust proof and corrosion resistant.
- Easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.
- Made of 100% stainless steel
- Non-slip grip handle.
- Removing the sliced pineapple from the pineapple shell can be a chore.
Shop ChefLand De-Corer Slicer
You can shop for the ChefLand pineapple stainless steel de-corer. Click the Buy Now button below. Place your order now and be glad you did.
If you did not see your product on this page, enter a search term in the box below to search Amazon for other products.
Go back to the Pros Cons Shopping home page.