Nordic Ware Cookie Sheet
It seems around the holidays or some important event or celebration there’s a lot of baking going on, which makes for excellent aromas circulating around the house. Baking cookies, brownies or any other type of food cooks well be using the Nordic Ware Cookie Sheet (formerly known as a half sheet) should do the job very nicely. The pan is designed for commercial use and exceeds any expectations of its use in the home.
It’s made of solid coil aluminum, its non-stick and should last for a long time. It wont rust when it’s properly cleaned after baking. Just follow the cleaning instructions that come with the pan. So, you can bake pastries, cookies, brownies, cakes, or any other type of pastry that requires the use of a pan for baking.
Nordic Ware’s line of Natural Commercial Bakeware is designed for commercial use, and exceeds expectations in the home. The durable, natural aluminum construction bakes evenly and browns uniformly, while the light color prevents overbrowning. The oversized edge also makes getting these pans in and out of the oven a cinch. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
How The Bakers Half Sheet Is Made
It starts out as a solid coil of aluminum that weighs several thousand pounds. The coil is fed into a press, which performs a “blanking” operation to cut out the rough shape of the pan. Next, it’s roughly formed to resemble the shape of the finished pan. Finally, a galvanized steel rim is added and the edges of the pan are curled around the steel rim to encapsulate it fully. It goes through a series of bending maneuvers to be properly sized. Then it’s sent to be washed and packed to be sold.
NAME: Nordic Ware Cookie Sheet
DESCRIPTION: The JavaPresse manual coffee grinder allows you to grind your own coffee beans to the coarseness according to your taste, and has the following features: #1 Best Seller, Weighs 1.97 lbs., Dimensions 13 x 18 x 1 inches, Aluminum, Color Silver, Made In USA, Model Number 43100AMZ.
CATEGORY: “Kitchen & Dining”, “Bakeware”, “Baking & Cookie Sheets”
PRODUCT #: B000G0KJG4
REVIEW RATING: 4.5 stars, based on 3,859 reviews
- Manufacture: Nordic Ware
- Model Number: 43100AMZ
- ASIN: B000G0KJG4
- Weight: 9.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13 x 18 x 1 inches
- Made: In USA
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
Baking Pan Care & Tips
- It is not a non-stick pan, so foods will stick to the pan if it not treated before use.
- The pan is made with no coatings of any kind, only 100% aluminum.
- When baking, line the pans bottom with foil, parchment paper, cooking spray, or silicon mats. Helps with cleaning and prevents foods from sticking.
- Does not rust.
- When cleaning, do not use any abrasive pads.
- Never, never, place the pan in the dishwasher to be cleaned. Always clean pan using warm soapy water by hand. If you have placed the pan in the dishwasher, you can use the following product to help bring back its shine. “Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish” powder.
- Before initial use hand wash with warm, soapy water and do the same after every use.
- Use nylon, wood or silicone utensils to prevent scratches.
- Try to minimize the use of vinegar and tomato products as they can darken, pit, or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
- You can use this pan in a microwave oven.
The price of this product is provided to consumers so they can compare them with other similar products.
- Price: $18.99 (Full Sheet)
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice and may not be the actual price at the time of checkout.
Product Rating & Customer Reviews
This baker’s half sheet is rated 4.5 stars out of 5, by over 6,060 customers, which is excellent.
You can also read all of the customer reviews by clicking on the following link: Customer Reviews!
Questions People Are Asking About This Product
Below is a small sample of the questions people are asking about this product.
Question: Are these pans made out of stainless steel?
Answer: No, Per Nordic Ware website, Our commercial-duty Naturals Bakeware is made of even-heating rust-proof aluminum and features a galvanized steel reinforcement around the rims for added strength. Bakers agree that aluminum bakes best. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Question: Are they dishwasher safe?
Answer: Aluminum is 100% dishwasher safe. ANY dishwasher detergent IS NOT corrosive to aluminum. Visit any Resort or restaurant on this planet and you will see stacks of these everywhere. Everyone is ran through a dishwasher MANY times a day. The only issue is discoloration. Any sheet pan that is used will be discolored as it is used.
Question: Are these pans non-stick?
Question: Will it be able to handle 450F?
Answer: People have reported no issues at 425 and one responded using it at 450.
You can also review the 391 answered questions concerning this product by clicking Here!
- Price – Makes this all aluminum baking sheet very affordable.
- Made In USA – This product is totally made and manufactured in the United State.
- Baked Goods Bake Evenly – The baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity. It also has the reinforced encapsulated steel rim that prevents warping.
- Easy Cleanup – The sheet is easy to clean by hand only.
- Made of Pure Aluminum – This baking sheet is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability.
- Cannot clean baker’s sheet in the dishwasher.
- Must be hand washed.
Shop Bakers Half Sheet Pan
Shop the Nordic Ware Cookie Sheet. Click the Buy Now button below. Place your order now and be glad you did. You have the option of selecting single sheet, two sheets, pan cover, or half sheet with lid.
Shop Other Cookie Sheets
You can shop for additional cookie sheets below. Just click on any image to be taken to Amazon to place the order.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Chicago Matallic Commercial Cookie Sheet
Chicago Matallic Small Cookie Sheet
USA Pan Extra Large Pan
Zactfon Set of 4 Cookie Sheets
If you did not see your product here, enter a search term in the box below to search Amazon for other products.
Go back to the Pros Cons Shopping home page.