Making your own homemade bread, cakes or cookies and when the family members come home from a hard days’ work or from school, smelling something cooking in the oven makes their mouths water and can’t wait to taste it. The KitchenAid Professional Mixer does this and more.
You can fluff up egg whites into a nice meringue or whip up cream into a great topping on cakes or pies. The appliance also does puree and mixing too.
With twenty nine colors, you should find one that fits your kitchens decor. It also comes with some attachments to perform any mixing, beating and whisking. The attachments include:
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Pouring Shield
Now, you can use a professional mixer that does a lot. You will be baking a lot more especially during the holidays. This mixer with its 575 watts of power will last a long time and give the power necessary for those heavy ingredient recipes.
Product Use Video
Take a look at the video below. It provides you with the different uses of the attachments that comes with the appliance and how they are used with different types of food.
The Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is perfect for heavy, dense mixtures. Burnished metal flat beater, PowerKnead Spiral dough hook and 6-wire whisk will help you mix, knead and whip ingredients into culinary masterpieces quickly and easily. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
The price for this product is provided for consumers to compare with other similar products.
Price: $349.99 (Empire Red-Pictured)
Note 1: The prices of the different colors will vary.
Note 2: The prices of all these products are subject to change without notice and may not be the actual price you pay when you place the order.
NAME: KitchenAid 6 Quart Professional Mixer
DESCRIPTION: The KitchenAid Mixer can fluff up egg whites into a nice meringue or whip up cream into a great topping on cakes or pies, and has the following features: 10 Speeds, Bowl Capacity 6 Quarts, Weighs 30.2 lbs., Wattage 575 Watts, Voltage 120V, Mixing Type 67 Point Planetary Mixing Action, Material Type Stainless Steel, Attachments Flat Beater, Dough Hook, Pouring Shield and Wisk, 1-Year Warranty, Model Number 600.
CATEGORY: “Kitchen & Dining”, “Small Appliances”, “Mixers”, “Stand Mixers”
PRODUCT #: B000P9CWNY
REVIEW RATING: 4.3 stars, based on 3,701 reviews
- Manufacture: KitchenAid
- Model: KP26M1XER
- Series: 600
- ASIN: B000P9CWNY
- Dimensions: 13 x 19 x 16 inches
- Weight: 30.2 lbs.
- Speeds: 10
- Bowl Limit: 6 quarts
- Dough Hook: Spiral-Shaped
- Flat Beater: Burnished Aluminum
- Wire Whip: Yes
- Pouring Shield: Yes
- Cookie Yield: 13 dozen
- Bowl Material: Polished Stainless Steel with Comfortable Handle
- Mixing Type: 67 Point Planetary Mixing Action
- Attachments: Flat Beater, Dough Hook, Pouring Shield and Wisk
- Colors (29): Aqua Sky, Blue Steel, Bordeaux, Candy Apple Red, Caviar Gloss, Champagne, Cobalt Blue, Cocoa Silver, Copper Pearl, Empire Red, Espresso, Gloss Cinnamon, Green Apple, Grenadine, Imperial Black, Licorice, Liquid Graphite, Majestic Yellow, Meringue, Metallic Chrome, Nickel Pearl, Onyx Black, Pearl Metallic, Pink, Plumberry, Silver, Sugar Pearl Silver, Tangerine, White. Note: Not all colors may be available at time of purchase.
- Wattage: 575 watts
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: 1-Year Hassle-Free (https://www.kitchenaid.com/digitalassets/KSM150PSER/Warranty_EN.pdf )
- In The Box: 1 Mixer, spiral dough hook, burnished flat beater, wire whip, and 1 piece pouring shield, 1-year warranty, and Instructions
- Assembled Country of Origin: USA
Product Rating & Customer Reviews
This product was rated by over 3,957 customers that gave this product a very good rating.
You can read all of the customer reviews by clicking on the following link: Customer Reviews!
Questions People Are Asking About This Product
Below are some questions people are asking about this product.
Question: Does this have metal or plastic parts?
Answer: It has metal parts.
Question: What is the difference between the kitchen aid 6000 and the 600?
Answer: The 600 has more colors available & has more aluminum accessories & has an aluminum housing. The 6000 only has 3 colors & has a deeper shaped bowl.
Question: Where is this machine made?
Answer: In the USA.
Question: Can I reuse the kneading c hook which was not dishwasher safe, but I put it in dishwasher. do i have to buy a new one?
Answer: The kneading hook that came with mine is made out of metal, I would say, let it dry thoroughly and if there is no damage I don’t see why you can’t use it, Make a small batch of Dough with it and see it works.
Question: Is this a tilt head stand mixer?
Answer: No it’s a fixed head stand and a little taller than the tilt-head (which we had previously) so be aware of cupboard height.
You can also review the 757 answered questions concerning this product by clicking Here!
- Stainless Steel Bowl: Comes with a 6-quart stainless steel bowl with two handles attached.
- 67-Point Planetary Mixing Action – The 67-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 67 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation. The beater, dough hook or wire whip rotates around the bowl, giving incredible bowl coverage for comprehensive mixing.
- Professional 600 Series – Burnished metal flat beater, PowerKnead Spiral Dough Hook and 6-wire whisk will help you mix, knead and whip ingredients into culinary masterpieces quickly and easily. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
- Warranty – The mixer comes with a 1-year hassle-free warranty.
Shop Professional 600 Series Mixer
Shop the KitchenAid 6 Quart Professional Mixer. Click the Buy Now button below. Place your order now and be glad you did. You have the option of selecting the color.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, enter a search term in the Amazon Box below to search on Amazon for other products.
Go back to the Pros Cons Shopping home page.