Traveling Steamers Help Remove Wrinkles From Clothes
You have probably have encountered this problem, whenever you go on a trip or take clothes out of the closet, they are wrinkled. This is not new. How to steam wrinkles out of clothes can help solve this problem. Normally, you would use an iron that is in the hotel room, if there is one, to remove those wrinkles. It takes anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes for the iron to be hot enough. Now, you can use the advanced steaming technology to remove those wrinkles as the unit is ready to iron in under 30 seconds. You don’t need an ironing board to do the job, just a hanger and your steamer.
The unit is an upgrade from the 2018 model which reduces water spitting and spilling. It’s powerful enough to iron out those wrinkles that you packed on the trip or just took out of the closet at home. You will look sharp going to your meeting, work, school or date. It is safe to use on all types of garments or fabric. It will iron suits, shirts, dresses and delicate items. This steamer will even do draperies and bedding. If you need a last-minute emergency ironing, this product will do the job perfectly every time.
If you have to go on a business trip it fits easily in any suitcase. It is made from premium materials and comes with a one-year warranty. The product is manufactured under strict safety guidelines.
For instance, it only takes about 30 seconds for the steamer to heat up and provide up to 10 minutes of continuous steaming when water is filled at the maximum fill line.
This product makes for a great gift for any occasion especially for the traveler in your family or circle of friends.
Note: This steamer can be used overseas only if you purchase a voltage converter from 110v to 220v, and an adapter plug to risk damaging the boiler.
Table of Contents
Click on a topic of interest or just scroll down to view them all.
How Does This Steamer Work
Operating Steamer Safety Instructions
Product Rating & Customer Reviews
Questions People Are Asking About This Product
Top 5 Steamers Compared (With Purchase Links)
Our Recommended Steamer Choice
Follow these simple instructions.
- All you need is water (preferably using distilled or purified water) and fill up to the fill line marked on the window. By using distilled or purified water you remove any impurities that may exist in the tap water where you live and extend the life of the unit.
- Next, place the cord in the wall socket and push the button to the ON position. Wait for about 30 seconds for the water to boil or until steam begins to come out of the nozzle.
- Place the garment to be ironed on a hanger and hold the steamer next to the wrinkles at an angle not greater than 45 degrees. Move down the garment where the wrinkles are and move the unit up and down with the nozzle close to the material being ironed. You should notice the wrinkles getting smooth. Move on to the next area.
- You have enough water in the tank for up to 10 minutes of continuous steaming. If you are not done, pull cord from socket and let the unit cool, about five minutes, place more water in the tank and repeat step 2.
- When done, just turn off the unit by moving the button to the OFF position. Dump out any remaining water in the holding tank.
- Store the steamer.
This iSteam 2019 model is portable and a hand-held product that offers a way to remove wrinkles from all types of clothing. It is 100% safe to use on gentle and other types of fabrics. It heats up within 30 seconds and will provide up to 10 minutes of continuous use. You can use tap water, but distilled or purified water should be used for best results. The steam flow is controlled by the nozzle. The unit comes with a one-year warranty. This luxury model reduces water spitting and spilling.
Model Number: MS208
Weight: 1.2 lbs.
Dimensions: 6.8 x 6.5 x 5.5 inches
Cord Length: 72 inches
Colors: Pink, Blue, Gold & Green
Power: AC 110-120V / 50-60HZ
Wattage: 900 Watts
Tank Capacity Time: 10 Minutes
Tank Capacity: 125ML or 4.1 Ounces (at the max fill line)
Where Made: In China
Heats Up To: 212 F.
In the Box: 1 Steamer, Brush Attachment & User Manual
Note: This steamer can be used in international travel when you purchase voltage converter adapter 110V to 220V. This adapter must be purchased separately. See the shop accessories section below.
When operating your steamer, there are some safety instructions to be followed to not ruin the product.
- Never turn the steamer upside down.
- The steamer should never be tilted past a 45 degree angle.
- Never use the steamer on clothes worn by anyone.
- When steaming clothes, it’s best to place the item to be steamed on a hanger.
- If you are experiencing water spurting out of the steamer’s nozzle while boiling, it might be related to high levels of minerals or acid in the water. If this is encountered it’s best to use distilled or purified water to prevent this from happening.
In the event you may lose your manual, below are the operating instructions for this steamer.
- Unscrew nozzle head by twisting it towards the marked direction.
- Fill the tank with water (from the tap or distilled) to the desired level, but not exceeding the maximum level. When finished, lock the head back on.
- Turn the ON/OFF switch to ON. The switch light indicates the steamer is on and ready to heat up. Wait 30 seconds and the steamer will emit a powerful steam flow from the nozzle.
- When the unit runs out of water, it will shut-off automatically to ensure safety and leaving the indicator light ON. To continue the steaming session, turn the steamer switch to the OFF position, refill the tank, by following step 2 above.
- In case water is spurting out from the steamer’s nozzle while boiling, it might be related to high levels of minerals or acid in the water. For best results, use distilled or purified water.
This product steamer is rated 4.3 stars out of 5 by over 908 customers which is very good. You can read all of the customer reviews about this product by clicking on the following link: Customer Reviews!
Below are some of the 107 questions people are asking about this product.
Question: How should I use this steamer?
Answer: Hang clothes on hanger or similar device; simply rotate nozzle of steamer to remove, then pour in water (preferably distilled water). DO NOT EXCEED the MAX FILL indicator line. Reattach nozzle, plug in and press switch to activate. Wait until water is boiling well, and nozzle is emitting sufficient steam. Then, holding steamer vertically, press nozzle against fabric while moving up and down along fabric and steam any wrinkles. Slightly stretching the fabric (pants, jackets, etc.) while steaming will aid in the application of steam. As noted in instructions, DO NOT tip steamer – hold vertically against fabric and allow steam to penetrate wrinkles. Note: the overheating circuit may click on after several minutes of use; if so, simply turn off steamer, and place on counter, table, etc., and allow to cool for 20-30 seconds. You should then be able to turn on and continue steaming… if water get low, unit will turn off. Carefully remove nozzle (it WILL be HOT!), add additional water, and continue steaming. Once finished steaming, turn switch off, unplug cord, and allow to cool; once cool, remove nozzle, pour out remaining water.
NOTE: Do not pack or store steamed clothes immediately – allow time for clothes to air dry prior to wearing, packing or storing.
Question: Does this product have a retractable or self-storing cord?
Question: Is this item CE certified for safety?
Answer: Yes it is.
Question: Does this steamer work on vinyl?
Answer: The steamer will work on vinyl due to the strength of the steam.
Question: How much water does the tank hold?
Answer: 4 ounces.
Question: Where is this product made?
Answer: In China.
You can read all of the 107 questions people are asking about this product by clicking on the following link: Answered Questions!
Below are the top 5 travel steamers that you can compare features with. Take a look closely at them to determine which one is best for you. Click on the image and you will be taken to Amazon to place the order and check on the latest price.
#1. iSteam 8-in-1 Steamer
#2. HiLife 7-in-1 Steamer
#3. OGHom 7-in-1 Steamer
#4. Lemontec 7-in-1 Steamer
#5. MASTEAM 7-in-1 Steamer
Below are the pros and cons about this steamer.
- Easy to use.
- Holds 4 ounces of water to provide up to 10 minutes of continuous steaming.
- Removes wrinkles on all types of fabrics including delicate items.
- Steamer heats up within 30 seconds.
- Ideal for travel as it’s easy to store and pack in any suitcase.
- 1-Year customer warranty.
- Made in China.
- A voltage converter and adapter plug must be purchased in order to be used in foreign countries.
Below are some accessories you can purchase for your steamer if you are going overseas. An adapter and plug.
Go back to the Pros Cons Shopping home page.